Friday, June 27, 2014

The Artistic Adventure


I have only been here 24 hours and already I am having fun, fun and even more FUN! Before I left I spent a few days making cards for swaps, thank you gifts for my mentors and little Mickey Mouse business card holders to exchange with all my new US and Canadian friends. Here is a little peek at what I made to swap.... 65 different versions of this card using Embossing Folders, Washi Tape, Shimmer Trim, Re-Inkers, Spray Pens and a whole lot More!!


Then some Thank You gift tags for my bags of Aussie goodies - Tim Tams, Caramello Koalas and Furry Friend chocolates...tied on with Bakers Twine.


I also made a few extra Aussie inspired gift tags using the Australian Thanks stamp set and Watercolour Pencils.....I will attach these to the little packs of Tim Tams packed in my suitcase! The Mickey ears & Walt Disney quote is actually sitting in a pocket and tucked into the back is my business card....these were fun to make and I hope the recipients like them.
 

...as my schedule is very busy over the next few days and of course I have Disneyland to explore I may not get to blog again until the end of the week....but stay tuned as I will update you on this Artistic Adventure as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Well done!! Love what you express through your art and craft.. a lovely and worthwhile hobby. It makes me feel happy just looking at it. Blessings. Crystal M. L.