Thursday, August 28, 2014

Picture My Life Projects

Only a few days remain to purchase any of the 13 available  Picture My Life™ Scrapbooking Programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book (you can view them all here)  and receive your choice of  Memory Protectors (10-pack) for just $4.00! - such an awesome deal!  Each Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add an additional pack you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket album/project finished, done and beautiful!!

Each of the Program Kits contains a 12" x 12" cover page to begin your album project, 10 co-ordinating Memory Protectors,  and 122 double-sided cards (in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" horizontal and vertical designs). The double-sided cards include titles, journaling boxes and so many beautiful patterns & designs to embellish your project. However, the cards can be adapted and used in various other paper craft projects and this is one of the reasons they are one of my all time favourite products. I am currently conducting card classes where you will make 10 cards in less than 1 hour!?!  - Yes! 1 hour!...they are quick, easy and you end up with a collection of cards (and envelopes) that will make you feel very organised - cards for every occasion. If you would like to be super, super organised and a step ahead of your Christmas preparations this year? - why not contact me today to schedule a Christmas 10 Card Picture My Life class - they are a lot of fun!
The cards below, feature the gorgeous Picture My Life Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Program. I stamped all the blank areas of the embellishment cards with some of the lovely sentiments from the Christmas stamp sets Mary and Babe, Yuletide & To You and Yours....added some Washi Tape, Clear Sparkles and they were finished in no time! I have 2 of these kits in stock now, available for immediate delivery, contact me at lotfam@iinet.net.au and they are yours!
All 13 of the Picture My Life Scrapbooking Progams can be adapted & made into cards such as these - why not choose your favourites from my Online Shop and get started today...remember, multiple purchases that add up to $75 or more, also entitle you to add the August Stamp of the Month to your order for just $5 - don't miss out on this offer...these Owls are just so so cute!!

No comments: