Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #4

Welcome to Friday Friend Feature No. 4 -  each Friday on my blog I have been featuring art work created by my Crafty Friends using Close To My Heart products. The art work comes to you from consultants in my team, paper craft designer friends and others from my circle of scrapping and card making buddies – all have amazing talents and a love for all that is crafty… and I know they have been inspiring you to use these wonderful products in ways you never would have imagined.
The cards I am featuring today were made by Michelle - a very dear friend and consultant in my team of Crafty Chicks. Michelle's cards showcase the "masking tape" technique... which is very much on trend in the card making world at the moment. Michelle describes it as a "simple yet effective technique" and as you can see the stamped images make a huge impact when showcased in this way.
Michelle has used the Dreamer and Maximum Power stamp sets along with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection on these cards. The Dreamer card features 3 of the new ink colours in the Whimsy Colour Palette - Glacier, Flaxen and  Pixie....while the Happy Birthday card uses Pear, Cashmere and Indian Corn Blue. You can check out the full range of exclusive ink colours in the Close To My Heart range here in my Online Shop with 42 co-ordinating colours to choose from, there are so many combinations you can use to create these simple but stunning style of cards. If you would like to learn some fun techniques for your paper craft projects join us for a Crafty Day Out - you are always welcome.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to leave Michelle a message in the comments section below - I love hearing your thoughts on the art work showcased on my blog.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Love your work Michelle!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Michelle! So modern and funky! I love the stripes of colour with the black stamps.
Alicia xx