Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #8

This week I have been busy preparing for a 4 day craft show and as such I haven't spent much time in my Happy Room getting inky or creating cards. However, my inspiring friend Alicia has been crafting up a storm making 2 gorgeous sets of cards - one for the Boys and one for the Girls!

How fabulous is this set of cards? - you would never know that they were all created using small pieces of left-over paper from the Seaside, Wanderful and Chalk It Up paper packs...nor would you think you could create such masculine themed cards from the pretty stamp set called Have a Happy Day but once again Alicia has highlighted how co-ordinated the Close To My Heart product range is. I love the "clean & simple" design of these cards and the Triangle Metal Studs are just the right finishing touch.


Alicia chose to create her "girl" cards using another formula based design and the gorgeous Brushed Paper Pack - which just happens to be my favourite paper pack!...and because all girls love a little pretty and bling they have been embellished with Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon, Gold Sequins and Gold Shimmer Trim. The sweet sentiment was stamped in Thistle Ink and can be found in the Lovely Birthday stamp set.


Both the stamp sets Alicia has used to create these card sets can be found in the New Consultant Card Making Kit - if you love card making and sharing your creativity?...you may like to consider purchasing this kit. It is jammed packed with fantastic cardmaking goodies and can be delivered direct to your doorstep simply by clicking here  - or - if you are attending this weekend's Stitches & Craft Show in Melbourne come by and say "hello" you will have the opportunity to take a kit home with you ( on the day ) or you can place an order for this BIG box of yumminess!

Hope you get a chance to pop by my stand ( No. 146 ) this weekend - all the products featured on my blog will be available to purchase... along with some fun project kits to get your creative juices flowing - Have a Great Weekend!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris,
You are such a talented writer. I love reading your blog posts...everything flows so smoothly.
Thanks you again for featuring my cards. I feel so special to be featured on your blog!
Alicia xx