Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #9

It is time for another Friday Friend Feature… every Friday I have be featuring art work created by my Crafty Friends using Close To My Heart products. Some of this art work has been created by consultants in my team, paper craft designer friends and others from my circle of scrapping and card making buddies – all have fabulous crafting skills and a love for paper craft. 

Today I am sharing some beautiful Christmas Cards created by Veronica a very talented consultant in my team. Veronica has become a little addicted to card making with the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection ... and if these cards are any indication, I can't wait to see what else she creates from the 700 images available on this cartridge.
Veronica loves using overlays in her scrapbook projects so it was just a natural progression to look at the "sleeve" selection on the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection in the same way...for her cardmaking creations.

I love that both these cards are a deviation from traditional Christmas colours. The "Joy" card uses paper from both the Brushed and the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment and the sentiment comes from the Noel stamp set. It is a little difficult to see in this photograph but the "Joy" sentiment is embossed with Gold Embossing Powder co-ordinating beautifully with the Gold Shimmer Trim and adds a touch of Christmas sparkle!

 
I think Veronica has a "bit of a thing" for glitter! - she has placed some Purple Glitter Paper behind the "overlay" on her cute Polar Bear card...and how great does that image look stamped in Smokey Plum Ink ??! Remember, today is the very last day you can add this Polar Bear image and the October Stamp of the Month to your orders....don't miss out - click here to have one shipped to you today!

Veronica has also used some Silver Glitter Paper to make this Christmas card "sparkle & shine". This is one of the "sentiment" cards from the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and how clever was Veronica to use the Chalk It Up Papers to enhance this sentiment - the star print is a perfect choice for Christmas.


If you would like to see what else Veronica has created using the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection head on over to her blog or if you would like to add this cartridge to your crafting collection simply place an order in my Online Shop.

Thanks for popping by my blog today - be sure to leave some "love" for Veronica in the comments section....if you are celebrating Halloween I hope you have a fun day and the rest of your weekend is full of crafting adventures!


 

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Thanks for featuring my cards again Chris. I am rather addicted to the new Artfully Sent cartridge ;)