Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Stamp of the Month Cards

I have had such a busy schedule lately ( and it is about to get busier ) but today I had a few moments spare and I thought the best way to spend it... was to get a bit of ink on my fingers!! I chose to play with the cute Polar Bear image which is one of the stamps in the October Stamp of the Month and in no time at all I was able to whip up two equally cute cards.

The snowflake embellishment on this card was created from shapes found on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge using White Daisy Cardstock and Grey Glitter Paper and finished off with a Clear Sparkle coloured red with the Carmine ShinHan Touch Twin Marker. The "Happy Holidays" sentiment comes from the "Just to Say" stamp set which is one of the exclusive sets included in the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection. This card was so quick to piece together - stamp, cut, paste, embellished - finished!
 
The second card I completed today came together just as quickly using the same Paper Pack and the same stamp, cut, paste, embellish format. I love that this card isn't particularly Christmas themed... it became more of a fun uplifting card with a winter flavour. I have had this idea in my mind for awhile after a consultant friend shared a project where she used the puffy glasses from the Chalk It Up Assortment to embellish her image. The caring sharing nature of Close To My Heart  Consultants  is pretty awesome and I get to experience it a little more this week when I attend and celebrate the first ever Australasian CTMH Convention - be sure to check on my Facebook Page for all the updates...it is going to be very special
 
The sentiment again comes from the "Just to Say" stamp set included in the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and is actually two different sentiments combined to make one... there are 34 sentiments included in this stamp set that can be combined together to give you endless possibilities. I also used some Red Shimmer Trim to add a touch of sparkle to the card and a White Enamel Star to add some pizzazz to Mr Bear's scarf!
 
When you purchase/or order $75 of Close To My Heart products with me or in my Online Shop during the month of October "Mr Bear" and 6 other delightful images can be yours for just $5 - this is a D-size stamp set valued at $27  - that is over 70% off the retail price - fabulous value!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - it is so nice to have you here...I would love you to leave a comment to let me know you have paid a visit...and be sure to check back on Friday when I feature some more cards made by Crafty Friends.
 

1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Your trio of bears card is priceless.....love it!