Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mini Christmas Album

Today I wanted to share a little project that makes the ideal December Daily style of album. Never heard of a December Daily Album? - I like to think of this style of album as a combination of the "Photo-a-Day" and "Smashbooking" concepts...an opportunity to capture the spirit of the season in the 25 days leading up to Christmas.

The Mini Christmas Album project I have designed uses the Designer Creations Short Stack Album. It takes 1 hour to complete and if you would like to create one ready to commence recording your memories come the 1st December  - then contact me today or join a workshop event  - simply drop me a message at lotfam@iinet.net.au to find out more.


This is a wire bound album with 10 – 5" × 7" Kraft pages and a Kraft printed hardcover. Adding Flip Flap Memory Protectors to the album ensures there is plenty of space to preserve every photo taken during the month of December... and the journaling cards from the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment mean that every memory can be recorded too!

Here is a little preview of some of the pages - I love the "olde world" look of the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment. ...and no Christmas project would be complete without some "sparkle & shine" and I used Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins and Bitty Sparkles to add this festive look.


Looking forward to sharing and creating this project with you and don't forget you can pre-order the Album & Accessories from my Online Store - you can even add your order to the November Orders Online Gathering ...found at the bottom of the home page.

I am also offering this album project as a "mail-out class" similar to my card club.  The "mail-out class" comes with cutting instructions & full colour photos to make this an easy class for you to complete at home. To take advantage of this offer, please email me at lotfam@iinet.net.au

Enjoy!

 

No comments: