Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Friend Feature #18

I have recently spent a weekend with my Close To My Heart consultant colleagues and the camaraderie it is one of the things I most love about my job - the sharing, the friendship, admiration and not to forget " the crafty fun"!

The projects I want to share with you today were both shared and inspired by two of my very special consultant friends - Maddy and Diane.

During some creative playtime Maddy taught us how to make a pinterest inspired cascading card with a 3D floral twist. I have such a flower fetish that it didn't take me long to fall in love with this idea and find a new addiction! I also loved Maddy's inspiring use of the little frames found in the March Stamp of the Month. A perfect way to add a sentiment to this card - don't forget there are only a few more days to left  to add this stamp set to your collection too!


The flowers and leaves are all shapes found in the  Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection and were created in much the same way as the floral idea I shared back in February... you will find that post here. The puffy glitter stickers really make these cards sparkle and I am going to be sad to see them discontinued at the end of the month - if you are a fan of these puffy embellishments too?... don't forget to place your order by the 31st March to avoid disappointment.
 
The second project I want to share with you was inspired by a notebook given to my friend Diane as a gift when she attended the Close To My Heart incentive trip in Hawaii - yes! as consultants we can earn all expenses paid overseas holidays - how fantastic is that??? and who doesn't like a pretty little notebook to record their dreams, aspirations and special memories??
 
The notebook I created was made by covering a journal/exercise book with some of the gorgeous new papers and embellishments due to be released on the 1st April - I know I am a tease but how pretty are they?? and how lucky am I to have these lovelies to play with already?? Another benefit of being a consultant is the opportunity to craft with new goodies before they are released!
 
If you are looking for a chance to shine in business, creativity and be paid for doing what you love? -  then becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant  may be just what you are looking for. March is the perfect time to join us and I would love to help you with this journey.
 
 
 - click here to find out more or email me at lotfam@iinet.net.au and what ever you have planned for this weekend... I hope it is full of fun, friendship and crafty pleasures!

No comments: