Sunday, January 17, 2016

More Beloved Bouquets

I have been creating like crazy with this month's Stamp of the Month - Beloved Bouquet... you name it, layouts, cards etc  they have all been stamped in beautiful roses!

This is one of the layouts I shared at the 2 workshop events this weekend. It really showcases how the new Regatta Paper Pack can be used for more than just nautical themed projects... it is certainly very pretty used here.


The layout was based on the sketch below that I designed and altered slightly to add a large journaling box. I plan to use this page in a Heritage album and wanted an area to write down all the historical facts along with my memories.


The stamped images were all fussy cut and layered into the corner of the pages. I used Pomegranate, Sapphire, Flaxen and Glacier Inks. The stamped flower clusters were then complemented with leaves cut from the Cricut® Artistry Collection along with an assortment of embellishments - Glacier Fundamental Assortment, Blue Enamel Dots and Red Enamel Gems.


Don't forget you only have until the end of the month to add this lovely stamp set to you collection -  just $7.50 when you place an order of $75 or more in Close To My Heart products either online in my store, by phoning or emailing and placing your order directly through me... with 14 images included, this is one very versatile stamp set!



... and while you are browsing in my online shop take a peek at what is on offer for National Papercrafting Month - an exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day set of fabulous cards for only $13.50. They were designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. In the coming days I will be sharing the next instalment of my planner ideas and I will show you how I have used this set. However, in the meantime you can check them out here.

Happy shopping and creating Crafty Friends xx

No comments: